Sunday, August 13, 2006

Make Money Blogging has a new home

Make money blogging has moved to a new home http://making-money-blogging.com/blog/ make money blogging

Ive moved all my content over there. So you're not going to miss out on anything new I may have to offer you. Why have I made this change. Basically because I've decided to roll my affiliate commissions and adsense earnings into hosting my own blog.
See you there !!
Shane




Im using hostgator to host my blog and website. Why host gator? Hell at 9.95/month for unlimited use (unlimited domains!!! unlimited subdomains!!!) NO CONTRACT, 30 day money back gaurantee!!! who would complain!! not me. Plus its stupidly easy to use and I like easy !!!
Make money blogging as an Host Gator Affiliate
Hostgator.com Affiliate Program


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home