Monday, October 08, 2007

Money Making Traffic Strategies

When you study successful people in any field - marketing, real estate, finance, investing, or anything else, you will find that the most successful individuals are those who have harnessed the power of leverage! when creating money making traffic.

In other words, they have learned how to do very little and produce massive results! In order to be extremely successful, we need to learn to do the same thing.

You should only use those traffic strategies that require little work and produce the best results. Sounds pretty simple, right?

It's common sense, really. Yet, surprisingly, it is not such a common practice at all! Especially when it comes to online marketing and traffic generation.

There are a billion "traffic-generating strategies" out there. But, only a handful of them really produce the kind of results most bloggers are after.

So, I have a question for you...
Do you want to use every traffic strategy in existence, including all the new ones that come out tomorrow? Or do you want to use only those strategies that produce massive results with little work? Strategies that have been put to the test, and continue to produce results year after year, after year?

I hope you went with the second choice.
Look...my time is very important to me. Therefore, if a traffic-generating strategy doesn't meet certain criterion, there is very little chance that I will use it. And that's why most of the traffic strategies being used out there is useless to me.

Most of the money making traffic-generating strategies available to us are like dirt and rocks. I'm not interested in that. I'm looking for the "diamonds" that are hidden among this debris of strategies.

If you want new and sexy ways to generate traffic, I'm sorry but I don't have any to share with you because I don't use them.

Why? Because they just don't produce the kind of results I'm after! I don't have time to spend on setting up a system that will only work for a very short while before getting buried. It's a waste of time...and effort.

Most of the highly successful marketers don't use hundreds of techniques. Instead, they pick one or two of the best ones - the diamonds among the dirt - and they master those techniques! Sure, they'll try a new technique every now and then, for testing purposes. But, the core of their strategy usually remains the same.

This is a very important lesson we need to grasp. The newbie jumps from one technqiue to another, or worse, uses 100 of them at once. As a result, s/he remains a newbie even years later or just gets burned out. The seasoned marketer works on mastering the strategies that provide the most leverage.

Here, then, is my criterion for picking the "diamonds" among traffic generators...
For a strategy to make the cut, it has to be:
  1. simple, quick, and easy to understand & implement.
  2. high-leverage. i.e. it can produce massive results with little work.
  3. viral in nature i.e. it continues to produce results indefinitely.

If you're not familiar with the term "viral," it basically means that your traffic generating vehicle can spread out throughout the Internet like a virus. It's similar to the 'snowball effect' in that it continues to gain size (grows bigger) and momentum (moves faster) as it tumbles down the hill, without any additional effort on your part.

You should implement the "viral" strategy whenever possible. Sometimes, I will come across a strategy that only meets two of the above three criterion. However, if the result produced is substantial enough, I will still use that strategy.

There are also times where a strategy will require more work in the beginning stages but will continue to work indefinitely once it's launched. If this is the case, I will definitely do the extra ‘initial’ work to put it in place.
And, if a strategy can produce massive results with little work, but does not guarantee a viral effect, I will still use it. I can always modify it a little to produce the viral effect I'm after.

I'll explain how I do this in the next few posts.
>>joint venture for massive traffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home